Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I know I know But I'm Back Now

Hello Friends.
Hope you all had a great summer! I spent my summer working on projects and having fun, ofcourse. I usually take the summer off from classes but somehow also took a break from Blogging. I do vow for the millionth time to keep up on my Blogging and continue to share cute craft projects with you (I'm giving you a big smile). I am also working on a second Blog.. I know I can barely keep up with this one... but I want to keep Hartford Craft solely for my crafting and craft classes and plan on having a second Blog where I can be completely honest and talk about the other things that are going on in my life. In my head I'd like to think that this Blog is a place that even my young students can come to and see what I am working on so I don't want to pollute it with "old people problems" lol. (More info to come on the new Blog once everything has been updated.)

I hope that you all have had a great summer! I know that some of you celebrated milestones, some of you had babies (very very cute ones), some of you spent a lot of time with friends and family, and others spent a lot of time indoors with the AC on keeping cool. LOL No matter how you spent your summer I hope that you did not spend any part of it wishing that it was over because if you did......then I'll blame you if we have a rough winter (I'm in New England so winter is definitely coming).

So here are a couple things that happened in the last couple of months. I still have more to share with you so the pictures and posts will be coming (I promise!) 

18 Inch Doll Bedding/ American Girl/ Journey Dolls
Ladies Craft Night/ Crochet Bracelets with my friend Kristine
Kids Key Chain Class hosted at a Local Church

I definitely had a lot of fun working on these projects and cant wait to share my other projects with you. If you want see more up to date, minute by minute, projects, Follow me on Instagram 

Enjoy the rest of your Hump Day

~Darley

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Darley! Welcome back. I'm looking forward to your new blog...sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete